Today, it’s the first time I have been nominated for THE UNIQUE BLOGGER AWARD. I am heartedly thankful to SARVOTTAM. I am one of his silent followers 🙂 🙂 and he has really fabulous blogs on his page. Taking your precious time, do check him, you are really going to love his articles. 🙂 ❤
Rules for the award are as follows:
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same ward.
- Ask them 3 questions.
Answers to his questions:
- You write…Is it your profession or passion?
Previously, it was neither my profession nor my passion. I always love to write on any topics. As a child, I had written a fantasized story of POWER RANGERS of around 100+ pages (I know, it’s weird, but that time I think I was the biggest fan of the show). I gave it to some of my friends and they liked it. Slowly, I developed a habit of writing a diary and finally, I landed here. This place made me believe that I “really” loovvee writing. And when other people love your work you get motivate and wants to write more. And gradually, it became my habit. 🙂 🙂
- Had you ever gone through a situation where you had to have to think between career (not in writing) and writing?
By God’s grace, I have never gone through this situation yet and I wish I never have to face. But, one thing I want to say, one day I will be retired from my job, but I will never retire from writing. ❤ ❤
- What you think about my blog? Is there any suggestion to upgrade my writing? Any unique thing you find on my blog?
I like the style and theme of your blog. You write “your” mind and soul on your articles that what makes you a unique blogger. Keep blogging and never stop writing. 🙂 ❤
My questions for the nominee:
- IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN HERE (f not a writer) THEN WHAT YOU MUST HAVE BEEN DOING?
- THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW AND WHAT YOU LIKED THE MOST ABOUT THAT MOVIE?
- YOUR ALL TIME FAVOURITE MUSIC?
So I have nominated my fellow bloggers whose blog I found Unique and deserve nomination…
- Fortunately Human
- Everyday Strange
- Success Inspires World
- Anil M.
KEEP BLOGGING 🙂 😀
LOVE ❤ ❤